In QTP merging multiple Object Repository.
Resource—Object Repository Manager—Tools—Merge Object Repositoy
Merging of Object Repositories is done in two ways
- Merging local repository into a shared repository.
- Merging a Shared repository with another shared repository.
Merging Shared Object Repositories:
- Open “Object Repository Manager”:
- Resources > Object Repository Manager
- Open “Object Repository Merge Tool”:
- Tools >Object Repository Merge Tool.
- In the New Merge window, browse to the primary repository file. Mercury recommends selecting the repository file you have invested the most time into as the primary repository file.
- Select the secondary repository file.
- Click “OK’.
- Review the merge statistics, as described in Viewing Merge Statistics, and click “Close”.
- Resolve any merge conflicts reported by the merge tool.
Incoming search terms:
- combine two shared object repositories in qtp
- How to create QTP Shared Object Repository
- how to merge 2 repositories in qtp
- how to merge two object repositaries
- how to merge two repositories in qtp
- how to merge two shared pbject repositories
- merging of two shared reposiotries in QTP
- qtp merge object repository to Shared